DFA board Forum Index DFA board
too old to be new, too new to be classic.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some Children video

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vooduude
7th circle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:48 pm    Post subject: Some Children video Reply with quote

http://vimeo.com/25533545

Directed by Adam Fuchs

Quote:
Brother of drummer Jerry Fuchs, Adam is part of the DFA extended family and was thrilled to make the video. Fuchs explains that he, Nick and Alex “have been talking about doing an animated video for a while now. When I first heard the beginning of “Some Children” I knew right away I wanted to do imagery going in and out of clouds. The song has a great ‘holy’ feel to it, and it felt right to go in that direction. I really wanted to play off of Michael McDonald’s voice and have an image that would represent him as God, but also not be taken so literally. The Adult Swim thing came about, because Nick and Alex are big fans, and wanted to be involved in some way. I approached my bros at Adult Swim with the concept I had, and they loved it.”
DEAF FROM ABUSE
dfa otaku 2 (electric boogaloo)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just awesome. Can't wait to see the whole video. The Fuchs' are very talented indeed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DFA board Forum Index -> Holy Ghost! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: