DFA board Forum Index DFA board
too old to be new, too new to be classic.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

July 22: Columbia, MD - Sleigh Bells, Hot Chip and James DJ

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BadGuyZero
dfa otaku 2 (electric boogaloo)

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: July 22: Columbia, MD - Sleigh Bells, Hot Chip and James DJ Reply with quote

Sleigh Bells posted a link to this Pitchfork article on their Facebook page:

http://www.pitchfork.com/news/46418-sleigh-bells-announce-summer-tour

The Merriweather Post Pavilion is in Columbia, MD which is between Baltimore and Washington, DC [it's slightly closer to Baltimore]. I've checked airfare and hotel rates and there's a good chance I'll be able to make it out for this show. I'll have a better idea towards the end of June [I'm making trips to NYC and Chicago next month to see Mogwai and have tentative plans to go to one or both James DJ sets in Colorado in early August].

Chime in if you think you are likely to attend this show. If there's a bunch of us let's put some type of happening together. Very Happy
lrkyrselfclean
no, seriously?

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: July 22: Columbia, MD - Sleigh Bells, Hot Chip and James Reply with quote

BadGuyZero wrote:
Sleigh Bells posted a link to this Pitchfork article on their Facebook page:

http://www.pitchfork.com/news/46418-sleigh-bells-announce-summer-tour

The Merriweather Post Pavilion is in Columbia, MD which is between Baltimore and Washington, DC [it's slightly closer to Baltimore]. I've checked airfare and hotel rates and there's a good chance I'll be able to make it out for this show. I'll have a better idea towards the end of June [I'm making trips to NYC and Chicago next month to see Mogwai and have tentative plans to go to one or both James DJ sets in Colorado in early August].

Chime in if you think you are likely to attend this show. If there's a bunch of us let's put some type of happening together. Very Happy

the merriweather is a great venue. free fest is always fun. i might go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DFA board Forum Index -> LCD Soundsystem All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: